Patient Payment Estimator: Replace unreliable estimates.
Increasing patient volumes are creating more self-pay accounts to manage. Add in high deductible health plans, and it’s no surprise that more patients are facing large out-of-pocket expenses. As such, hospitals are seeing a continued rise in uncollected patient payments. It is now incredibly expensive, if even possible, to collect full payments either prior to or at point-of-service.
But not anymore. SurePayHealth™ automates the process of calculating a patient’s out-of-pocket responsibility, as well as their propensity to pay and charity qualification, based on real-time levels of coverage without manual intervention or an intrusive credit check.
Calculate a patient's real-time out-of-pocket responsibility
Provide an accurate estimate at point-of-service
Connect to payment capture to increase cash collections
- Integrated Workflow. Workflow is automated through a seamless integration to existing patient registration systems.
- Benefits Verification. Real-time benefits are obtained via EDI and payer websites to ensure the most complete information available (including out-of-pocket maximums and remaining deductible amounts).
- Real-Time Alerts: Alerts are displayed prior to service to notify staff of any supplemental coverage or payment options available.
- Financial Assistance. Recondo’s logic engine aids in the financial clearance process, determining propensity to pay and evaluating a patient’s likelihood to qualify for Medicaid or charity programs without an intrusive credit check.
- Collections Reporting: Insight is given into the collections process by analyzing payment posting files to see the collections to opportunity ratio, reason for non-collection, ATP rate, and collection activity.
- Accuracy Analysis: Patient estimates are evaluated against previously adjudicated claims to report the percentage of accuracy related to out-of-pocket expenses.
Download the datasheet
Trusted by industry leaders such as: